THE CITY BANK LTD
. A/C NAME: PATHWAY
. A/C NO : 140 181 443 0001
. SWIF CODE: CIBL BDDH
. ROUTING NUMBER: 225263585
. ADDRESS: Pallabi Branch, Mirpur
. A/C TYPE: Merchant
. A/C NO: 01870721165
. A/C TYPE: Agent
. A/C NO: 018707211607
. A/C TYPE: Merchant
. A/C NO: 01870721160
To remiting this situation, Pathway takes some initiative. We are providing foodstuffs to 35000 families of day labourer, street hawkers, impoverished people of villagers. But that's not enough. We need more fund to cover more families. So it’s our urge to the moneyed and rich people. To think about their situation, please come forward and help needy. Pathway is working with integrity and transparency. If you donate, we will distribute it with honesty to hungry and jobless people’s
What's doing PATHWAY during lockdown Period?
Instruction for Preventing Coronavirus
- common cold
- Dye cough
- Sore throat
- Body ache, joint pain
- Brea thlessaess or shortness of breathing
- In severe candihim, vestal organ failure like kidney, Ivey etc.
If you have high-grade fever e sore throat,
Take –Paracetamol which is garlic nacre, some common bard rime is,
Tab. Ace/ Napa (500mg), 01 Tab 03 times daily.
If you have fever with common cold, take-Tab-Fexofenadine Hydrochloride (120mg) which is a generic name, some common brand name is,
Tab. Fexo (120mg), once daily
But if you have server respiratory distress that means starless of breathing, then consult with a nearby physician or govt. schooled nearby coronavirus treatment centre or hospital.
* Wearing multiple masks
* Taking antibiotics (See question 10 "Are there any medicines of therapies that can prevent or cure COVID-19?")
In any case, if you have a fever, cough and shortness of breath, consult a doctor immediately to reduce the risk of developing a more serious infection and be sure to share your recent travel history with your doctor.
* It can changes its genetic form in every second. Last 3 months, if changed its genetic form 400 times.
* our’s body’s immune system con’t fight against it.
* There is no vaccine against it but USA invented a vaccaine which is under trial.
* Washing your hand’s frequenty with hand wash or soap water.
* Putting an alcohol sanitizer in the pocket meets the purposo of precention.
* Avoiding hand shaking, Close contact with people who are sick.
* To keep 3 feet or 1m distance from one-another.
* Avoid public place, bus, train, If you are mildly sick. keep yourself hydrated, stay at home and take rest.
* If you are concern about your symptoms, then you should consult a doctor or healthcare provider.
* Avoid touching your eye, nose, mouth without washing your hands.
* Use tissue paper when coushing or sneeziag.
* Take vit-C supplement
* Do exercise, take mental rest, sleep properly, overall increased your body immune system to fight againt virus.
Dr. Sakib - 01729515910
Dr. Towhid - 0173193972
Dr. Rolin- 01720835698
Dr. Antara- 01752876727
- Free medical service with experienced MBBS doctor's
- Efficient support for Covid-19 and others
- Consult our doctor's at any time without being confused with health problems
- Share your health problems with someone or your family and get advice